The Magazine Committee of the Government Law College now invites submissions for the Sir Dinshah Mulla Legal Essay Writing Competition. Please find below all the details and information you will need to make a submission.
- The word limit is 4500 words, inclusive of footnotes. Please note that footnotes are highly encouraged.
- Co-authorship is allowed. (Entries can be made by an individual or co-authored by two people).
- The essay should be typed on an A4-sized paper and must adhere to the following requirements: Submissions should strictly be in MS Word file format. Font type-Times New Roman, Font Size-12, Double-spaced, one-inch margin on each side, printed on one side of the paper.
- The essay must contain proper footnotes, which must be done in Times New Roman font, size 10 with line spacing 1.0 mentioning details of the authorities used.
- The citation must be strictly in accordance with the Harvard Blue Book Citation style, 19th Edition.
- A soft copy of the essay must be emailed to email@example.com as a word document.
- The participant’s name or any other means of identification should not appear anywhere in the soft/hard copy of the essay.
- The participant’s name, class and contact details are to be mentioned in the body of the email as well as on a separate sheet while submitting the hard copy.
In case you have any queries, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us at the following :
Anmol Kaur – +91 9757443478
Nitika Bagaria – +91 7738159062
Please note that the last date for submission of entries is 2nd January, 2018.
Looking forward to receiving your submissions!