Guidelines for Submissions
Submissions are accepted on a rolling basis throughout the year from members of the bar, legal professionals, law students, or others who are interested in publishing with us and wish to further legal discourse.
If you are interested in submitting a piece, kindly mail us at email@example.com with the subject line: ‘Submission for Mag Blog’.
Authors need to adhere to the following submission guidelines:
1) Articles should contain content that is both original and unpublished. Plagiarised content will not be accepted.
2) Articles should be submitted in doc/docx format. The document submitted should be named in the format “author’s name_submission”.
3) At the time of submission , authors are requested to provide up to 5 keywords well suited to the content of their submission.
4) We encourage the use of hyperlinks as opposed to footnotes. Authors are requested to add the hyperlink to the first verb of the sentence.
5) However, if your article contains sources that cannot be linked, please use any uniform citation style for the footnotes.
6) The word limit for articles is generally around 1500 words. Lengthier articles can be published in the form of a series with the permission of the editors.
7)We will be chiefly evaluating articles on three criteria: How relevant the article is, Content of the article and the language of the article.
8) Formatting: Please use British English. To add emphasis, please italicise the text.
In case of authors not abiding by the guidelines, their submissions will be sent back to them with the notified changes required in the article.