Guidelines for Submissions
1) Only previously unpublished material can be submitted for publication.
2) The submissions should follow the Harvard Bluebook System of Citation, 20th Edition.
3) The submissions must pertain to the field of law, policy, governance, economics or any topics of contemporary importance.
4) Submissions can be in the form of Long Articles (2000-3000 words), Short Articles (up to 2000 words), Case Comments (up to 1500 words), Book Reviews (up to 1500 words), Opinion Pieces (800 – 1000 words), Satirical Articles, and Poetry (no word limit, be creative).
5) All submissions should be mailed to email@example.com with the subject ‘Submission for Blog’ mentioning the name and class of the author(s).
6) Co-authorship is permitted.